3 October 2017

EASY QUICK MAKEUP ROUTINE FOR DEWY GLOWING SKIN EVERY MORNING

quick and easy natural makeup foundation routine

I have always been lazy when it comes to makeup. I am always taking the easy route, whenever possible so when I stumbled across this easy dewy base routine I stuck with it. This has been my base routine for the last two weeks or so, and I have been loving it. Its pretty perfect, it's quick and it leaves me with natural glowing skin (that's what we all want right?)

I have been using the Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in peach and the Soap & Glory Show Good Face 2- in-1 Foundation & Primer (I can't find the link online but it's available in Boots). I apply little bit of the Revlon face illuminator underneath my foundation. It feels really light, and application is really smooth, even though it's from the drugstore there are no large shimmer or glitter particles. The finish is very subtle and natural. But when I do want a little extra glow, I mix it into my foundation and I find that it adds a beautiful overall glow to my usually dull complexion (especially during this time of year). Also the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner has been really helping with my dull complexion, they are definitely products you should look into if like me your skin tends to go more on dull side around this time of year.

There isn't much talk about this foundation, but it's so up my street. It has a very light and watery consistency which in my opinion is a lot easier to work with and it makes applying foundation really smooth. It has been my go to foundation for the summer, because its lightweight and doesn't sit heavily on the skin. It blends seamless into the skin, application is a dream. The finish is definitely dewy, it adds a glow to the skin even without the use of any highlighting primer and one I reach for when my complexion is looking a little lack lustre.

If you are in the market for a new foundation and you are after something dewy I would totally recommend this foundation. I hope Soap & Glory haven't discontinued it because I can't find it online but it's definitely worth checking out next time you are in Boots. Same with the Revlon face illuminator, the Highstreet/Drugstore are definitely stepping up their game when it comes to highlighters.

Let me know what your easy go to base routine is like.

Zeynab x


No comments :

Post a Comment