18 September 2017

GLOSSIER IS FINALLY COMING TO THE UK AND FIRST IMPRESSIONS

When will Glossier be available in the UK

Glossier, needs no introduction from me. Beauty junkie across the global covet the pretty in pink beauty range. Glossier had a humble beginning, it all started off with a mood board created by Into the Gloss' Emily Weiss. Beauty brand with a difference Glossier is all about being the real you in the present moment and forgoing the unrealistic 'perfect' airbrushed beauty standards set by many brands.

Glossier is all about having the cool understated real beauty. The Glossier girl strives to look real and the best version of herself rather than flawless unrealistic Instagram look - starting a new wave of beauty. This is an ethos that I can absolutely be on board with. Not only am I bored of the same more is more look but I am too lazy. Glossier is definitely making accepting your imperfection and yourself cool - it's refreshing in today's beauty industry.

For so long, Glossier was only available in the United States and I was left to drool over the brand on social media. So when they finally announced that Glossier would be available in the UK, you could only imagine the joy. I have been lucky enough to get some of the products, I actually squealed when the delivery came. It's everything you would expect and more and the stickers, my goodness the stickers).

glossier UK internationally shipping


Priming Moisturiser:
I was a little unsure about how this would work, I've tried many priming moisturisers and many have failed to live up to their exceptions. The Glossier offering, however perfectly lives up to the ideals of both a primer and moisturiser. It hydrates the skin, while leaving you with a smooth canvas for your makeup. I tend to forgo primers because of the greasy silicone texture but this one, there is none that and you get the added benefit of good skincare properties - the formula is packed with hyaluronic acid, mushroom extract, vitamins A, C, and E, green tea and honey. On first impressions, I love that it leaves your skin with a super natural glow from within finish - this will certainly be a saviour during the cold dull winter. I am excited to introduce it to my skincare routine, and see the benefits of regular use. Thanks to the combination of antioxidants and powerful oxygenating agent, it works to improve skin's texture and prevent cell damage.

first impressions glossier UK internationally shipping

Milky Jelly Cleanser:
The most perfectly named product to exist. The consistency is that of a milky jelly, there is no there way to describe it. The texture is super soft and it just melts into the skin resembling that a much more higher end cleanser. It feels amazing, I actually look forward to cleansing my face. I have the most reactive skin, and the formula is free of harsh chemicals, parabens, and SLS and it just leaves my face feeling super soft. It's a no frill get the job done well kinda cleanser. I really like it, if you hadn't noticed already.

glossier darker skin internationally shipping UK


Haloscope Highlighter: 
The Glossier highlighter is infused with real crystal extracts, if that doesn't win you over I don't know what will. Unlike, any other highlighter it's a dual formula, so the outer halo is infused with crystals and then the inner core is made up of a solid oil of vitamin rich moisturisers. Essentially, what it leaves you with an all-day hydrated dewy finish. What really makes this product a stand out for me is that it doesn't dry matte, I just hate it, when a cream highlighter dries matte. I want that wet sheen look mate.

So you could say that the Glossier hype is the ploy of a really good marketing strategy. I love a good hype and Glossier doesn't disappoint. I can't wait to get my hands on the whole range because let's be real I am getting everything.

Let me know if you have tried Glossier and what your favourite products are.

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment