21 September 2017

CLEARER SKIN IN 30 DAYS WITH ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE SENSITIVE DUAL CONCENTRATE

how to get clearer skin better skin in 30 days kendall jenner

How to get clearer skin? I have probably can account for 90% of this search on google. I still don't know what the answer is, but it did help me when I decided to go with Roaccutane (I did a whole post on that, check that here). The Roaccutane treatment was the best and worst thing I could have done. Best thing, cos I have been left with amazing clear skin. But now, I am just like a ticking time bomb waiting for the blemishes to attack (fingers crossed that never happens). 

I am doing everything in my power to maintain my clear skin status, and really investing in my skincare routine. For my skin, in particular, simplicity is the way to go forward. 1, I don't have time to do a crazy 20 step skincare routine and 2 how do you even know which, products are working and not working for your skin? Trust me, I know how it feels to have blemishes and it doesn't feel good. It's important to remember that everyone gets spots, even Kendall Jenner has some skin issues (I love that she is being opened and honest about her 'bad' skin). It's normal, I understand it's easy for me to say that now but trust me you can do something about it. 

lance sensitive dual concentrate one month serum


Lancome recently brought out their new Advanced Genifique Sensitive Dual Concentrate specifically for sensitive skin. The serum consists of two potent concentrates, which you mix together to activate the key ingredients. The two concentrates are enriched with ferment extract, bifidobacterius extract as well as a lactobacillus ferment extract and Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid. These ingredients work together to instantly soothe and repair the skin. 

I find that as the seasons change, my skin becomes increasingly sensitive. By now, we have come to realise that skin is affected by a multitude of factors including external factors (traveling, air conditioning, pollution, weather) as well as internal factors ( stress, hormonal cycles, fatigue). These factors can play havoc on our skin and it's so hard to distinguish, which is affecting your skin directly. This is the great thing about incorporating an effective serum like this into your routine as it works to protect the skin against these factors. 

I have been using the serum as part of my evening routine, every day for the last month. The serum applies with a light gel-like texture which, sinks straight into the skin without leaving any stickiness or residue. It feels really comfortable and luxurious on the skin. I have noticed that my skin is less reactive and it feel comfortable. For me redness is a major issue, I noticed that with continuous use of this serum that the redness has gradually reduced. This is a one-month treatment, which can be quite annoying as I do really like it as it's not the cheapest of skincare products. 

Let me know if you have tried this serum and what you make of skincare products with time limits. 

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment