4 January 2016

TED TALKS FOR PERFECT FOR THE NEW YEAR


Brene brown ted talk
Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't believe it's 2016 already, time does really fly by. Lets get on to it, my first post of the new year (pretty exciting). If you read my blog, you probably have already noticed that I kinda love TED talks. Ok I might be borderline obsessed with them, but seriously who doesn't love a good TED talk? 

If you don't have a clue what I am on about brace yourself, your life will definitely change and for the better (you can thank me later). So basically TED talks is a speaker series that features ''ideas worth spreading''. There are over 1400 talks available on the TED's site, and because I am so nice I have put together some of favourite talks that will get you motivated. Perfect for the New Year and starting the year with a major bang. 


THE LIFE CHANGER:


REMAINDER THAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT:


ONE FOR THE INTROVERT:


THE THING ABOUT MOTIVATION:


Let me know your favourites, I love discovering new talks. Here is to a great year !

Zeynab x

No comments :

Post a Comment