13 December 2015

SKINCARE ROUTINE PERFECT FOR HORMONAL ACNE / BREAKOUT


Hormonal acne is unlike the average spurt of unpleasant blemishes that occur during that time of  month. Hormonal breakouts normally consists of especially sore, inflamed cystic blemishes. They are typically specific in where they can be occur on the face, and it's usually on the cheeks, jawline, chin, temples and around the mouth. Another common feature is that they are quite angry and red and they don't just linger for a while and they easily scar as well (such a pleasant experience).

The major downside with hormonal acne is that blemish busting products, don't really work on them. As the name suggests it is down to your hormones (pesky littles things they are) nevertheless I found that some products help to soothe and reduce inflammation and redness and also heal the scarring (the joys of acne).

Cleansers:
The REN Gentle Cleansing Milk: is a simple hydrating cleansers that works to soothe and nourish the skin. That is essential when you are dealing with hormonal acne. You need to find something that doesn't aggravate the situation, which I found with the typical acne fighting cleansers as they were quite harsh. The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: A impressive blend of vitamins and enzymes that work to gently exfoliate and hydrate the skin, leaving your skin with that fresh-faced glow. It is packed with Vitamin A, which acts as a skin brightener revealing a brighter, clear face and I have noticed a significant reduction in my scars. This cleanser is all about radiance and the gel to oil formula is especially perfect for this time of year, which not only hydrates the skin but leaves it feeling lucidly cleaner without stripping it dry.

Toner:
Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner: I can't rave about this product enough, together with the Oskia cleanser I have noticed an immense difference in my skin. It appears to be a more brighter, clearer and fades pigmentation. Packed with potent glycolic, salicylic and tartaric acids to exfoliate, brighten and smooth the skin. I have pretty sensitive skin and I didn't find that my skin reacted in an adverse way to this product. I honestly couldn't recommend this product more, you definitely notice a difference within a week of incorporating it into your skincare routine.

Treatment:
La Roche Posay Effaclar DUO (+): Definitely viewed as a cult product among the beauty bloggers of the world. The internet is filled with rave reviews of this product and rightly so. Even though the main aim of this product is to work to prevent blemishes and keep the skin clear, it work to help to tackle hormonal acne. I find that whenever I use this product, my blemishes appear to be less red and angry and the big thing I have noticed is that they don't linger as long as they usually would.Real U Control + Face Gel*: I know whenever your skin is breaking out it's common to just overload your skin with active acne fighting ingredients. My sensitive skin just can't deal with all that strong ingredients, that is why I really like this Real U face gel. There are no chemicals, no AHA or BHAs in this gel all natural ingredients that work together to control and prevent blemishes. The lightweight consistency absorbs instantly into the skin and doesn't feel heavy or like it is clogging up your pores.

Let me know how you deal with hormonal acne.

Zeynab x



*product is a sample

No comments :

Post a Comment