30 October 2015

HOW TO FIND INSPIRATION

inspirational great blog
 by David Mao

Lately I have been feeling uninspired, when it comes to my blog content. There is a constant internal battle between my desire to create great content and sticking to a consistency schedule.  It's absolutely frustrating, because consistency is blogging 101 but I want my content to feel genuine and good. I feel that with a schedule there is a pressure to create content almost like a machine, and sometimes it's not always great. I am the type of pressure that works well under pressure nonetheless the perfectionist in me always makes me second guess and scrutinise every post I produce (yes imagine living inside my head it would turn anyone crazy).

On the other we should feel lucky we live in a time where inspiration is in abundance and we don't even have to leave the house. With the rise of social media platforms, it gives us access to a constant stream of inspiration. I wanted to share with you my favourite sources of inspiration.

Tumblr, I am pretty new to tumblr but I definitely get the appeal. It's like a combination of a blog and Pinterest. Basically you can reblog images, quotes, links, videos and more to reflect you and the things you are interested in.



Pinterest, obviously I had to include Pinterest. I could spend hours and hours on there, I always find something to spark my imagination.
Instagram,  is one of my favourite social media platforms. Some of the feeds on there are just mind blowing, ridiculous amount of talent. Also I am a nosey person and I like have peek into people's lives before I know it I am checking out someone cousin's girlfriend feed (please tell it's not only me).

inspiration


Blogs, I love reading blogs and finding new blogs. I think blogging is a wonderful thing, such a creative way to share. Obviously it has become this big thing now and the quality of blogs is insane.

Zeynab x

P.S Check out my top tips for Instagram & My first giveaway only three days left to enter. 

No comments :

Post a Comment