27 September 2015

15 THINGS YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE ABOUT THIS SEASON


The moment I realised that Autumn was here (will it was inevitable) or Fall (whatever you like to call), well I wasn't what you call excited. I am definitely a summer person, I thrive off the sunshine and live for the longer summer days. The colder weather kinda just drains me and I feel really down and constantly tired (or maybe it's just in my head) this year since I can't obviously avoid autumn (I would most definitely move to a warmer country if I could afford it, that is story for another day) I am going to attempt to fully embrace the season, yep you heard it here first. So I took some time from busy (oh so busy) schedule to really think about things that actually like about the season and drill that into my head. You know what it wasn't hard, I came up with quite a few. 
Here we go:
1. Hot chocolate.
2. Pretty Starbuck cups (I am easily pleased).
3. My Birthday.
4. Sweater weather.
5. Boots, (absolutely hate exposing my feet).
6. Bold berry lipsticks (check out come of my favourites here).
7. Wood fires.
8. Return of Greys Anatomy (McDreamy).
9. Spend more time being cosy at home because it's too cold out.
10. Pretty leaves.
11. Not having to show your legs (cos who can be bothered with shaving.
12. Coats.
13. Autumn beauty releases.
14. Also beauty gift sets.
15.Getting away with wearing cosy, warm and PJ all day, because you know you need to keep warm.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, let me know what your favourite thing about the Autumn season is.

Zeynab x
  Image Source

No comments :

Post a Comment